WoodOX Sling Reviews
The World's Most Ergonomic Firewood Carrier
Since its launch on Kickstarter in 2018, the WoodOX Sling's patented cross body ergonomic design has won it raving fans around the world, as folks marvel at just how easy it makes bringing firewood indoors. Here are some of the best review videos that capture how the WoodOX Sling does it:
1. Mother Earth News Editor's Review (4:09 min)
2. The Original Kickstarter Pitch Video (3:23 min)
3. Swedish Homestead (7:14 min)
4. Guildbrook Farm (4:54 min)
5. Life in Farmland (8:40)
6. Carry Your Firewood Indoors Like a 9 Year Old (3:02 min)
(Wish I had one of these when I was 9...)
Handy Tips For Using your WoodOX Sling
- The flashlight comes with batteries, be sure to unscrew the top and remove the cardboard disc that prevents them from draining before use. This flashlight can face either direction, thus the sling can be used on either arm. The flashlight can be replaced with a similar sized one if you prefer.
- When adjusting the shoulder strap, be sure to put your arm all the way through the side strap first, and align the tops of both sides of the canvas sling. This will keep one side from riding higher than the other and maximize the sling's capacity.
- Made in the USA of natural dyed canvas. Allow to fully air dry when wet and spot clean as needed. Do not machine wash or dry.
- Always walk carefully when carrying any full container of firewood. Be sure that your path is clear of any obstacles you may trip over and that any icy areas are pre treated with salt or sand. We also find spreading wood ash on snow and ice works well for traction.
- Additional questions? Just give us a call from anywhere in the world toll free at +1(877) MY-LOGOX (695-6469) EXT. 3